This quarter-zip, knitted, cross-dye pullover sweater combines the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of Better Sweater® polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
There is nothing sheepish about this refined wool alternative. Better Sweater® fleece has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin. Always striving to reduce our environmental footprint, the fleece is now dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Supple micropolyester jersey fabric trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.