Our go-to Black Hole® Duffel. This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip. Made with a burly, lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
Our midsized Black Hole® duffel is highly weather-resistant, stubbornly tough and protects your gear from travel and rough handling. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily lost items like earbuds and a phone charger. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end for linking multiple bags. Daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,165 g (2 lbs 9.1 oz)