Made with our Black Hole Duffel fabric, this smaller crossover pack is highly water-resistant, super durable and designed to carry your 15" laptop and other gear to the office, the crag or the beach.
We built the Black Hole backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche that scoffs at rough granite, half-frozen mud and angry chaparral. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of abuse. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15” laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and zip drives. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items and side compression straps cinch the load and/or secure external items. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow; padded shoulder straps and a simple waistband secure the pack. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains a pocket with key keeper, organizer panel; padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket on lid with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser cut Hypalon® lash points
- Padded shoulder harness, sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression-molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 765 g (1 lb 11.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.