A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the weather-resistant protection and durability you expect from our Black Hole™ bags.
We built the Black Hole backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche that scoffs at rough granite, half-frozen mud and angry chaparral. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of abuse. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15” laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and zip drives. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items and side compression straps cinch the load and/or secure external items. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow; padded shoulder straps and a simple waistband secure the pack. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.