Made with our Black Hole Duffel fabric, this backpack is highly water-resistant, super durable and designed to carry your laptop and other gear; holds most 17" laptops.
35 L (2136 cu in) Fits a 17-inch laptop
This utilitarian daypack combines the fortitude of a climber’s haulbag with the everyday features necessary for the school and office commute. Featuring waterproof fabric and a water-resistant construction and zippers, our Black Hole Pack gear bag protects your stuff from rain, rough handling and miles of abuse. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share. An internal sleeve carries most 17-inch laptops or a hydration reservoir, and two mesh pockets equipped with a key keeper organize your phone and zip drives. A lid pocket for small stuff seals with a moisture-shedding, reverse-coil zipper; daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. Compression straps on both sides cinch the load and/or secure external items. For carrying comfort, the backpack’s padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper, organizer panel; simple pocket holds most 17" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points on lid; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser-cut Hypalon® lash points
- Padded shoulder straps with load lifters; sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 992 g (2 lbs 3 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.