Stretchy, lightweight soft shell featuring a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Breathable enough for high output but warm enough for cool-to-cold-weather runs or bike rides.
Over hot hardpack trails and frigid ridgelines, the shifting shades of autumn will keep you grinning. Our Dirt Craft Jacket deflects seasonal squalls while remaining light, tough, stretchy and breathable. The 95% nylon/5% spandex ripstop soft-shell fabric also provides wind resistance and sheds light moisture with its DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Zippers close the two hand pockets and the concealed chest pocket, while hook-and-loop tabs adjust the cuffs. With a single-pull hem and a drop tail for added coverage when cycling.
- Lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex ripstop breathes to regulate temperature and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light weather
- Vislon® zippers with cord pulls
- Secure zippered chest pocket hidden under welt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Velcro® tabs for cuff adjustment
- Single-pull hem adjustment
- Drop tail for protection on a bike
- 298 g (10.5 oz)