Core protection from even the worst wind, the durable Adze Vest utilizes Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer that keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions.
When blustery blasts threaten to slice through backcountry joy, our Adze Vest will keep you happy with full windproof protection where it matters most. It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, just like a soft-shell vest should. Key is the Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and maintaining a soft, supple hand. Inside, a microgrid fleece backer warms and wicks, feels great next to skin, and allows total versatility over or under layers. Features include two handwarmer pockets (harness and pack compatible) and one internal chest pocket (all with reverse-coil zippers), a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precip
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.