The optimal full-zip midlayer for alpine endeavors in demanding conditions, the R1® Jacket is made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.
The R1® Jacket’s popularity among backcountry athletes was inevitable: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it super versatile, from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early fall mornings and alpine summer evenings. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) also squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 335 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.